^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5208 Ballard Ave
Monday-Saturday 11-7
Sunday 11-5

Monday, May 9, 2011

Featured Shoppers!

Meet Willie Nelson and Penny Lane!



Willie and Penny dropped in 20twenty this afternoon with their mom Sara and I couldn't help taking their picture.

Where do you work?
Penny: I'm a barista but I'm working on opening a children's clothing store. I want to call it "Sugar Britches." Check out my blog: sugarbritchesclothing.blogspot.com
Willie: I'm a photographer, but right now I teach pottery classes at Loyal Heights Community Center.

Where are you from?
Penny: Ballard.
Willie: Ballard.

What is your most prized vintage find?
Penny: Found a collection of vintage aprons estate sale in Lake Forest Park. I love wearing them around the house.
Willie: An acoustic guitar with a huge pot leaf painted on the back.


Thanks Penny and Willie! And thanks to their mom Sara!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was with a heart full of pride that I read your blog about my grandpuppies, Willie Nelson and Penny Lane. They lead such busy lives, and it did my heart good too see them taking a bit of time for themselves to go shopping! (They have SUCH fashion-sense, you know! They sure didn't get it from me.)
Grandma Jeni, Haines, Alaska

Anonymous said...

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT!!!!